TalkHearts
Game of Thrones - Printable Version

+- TalkHearts (https://talkhearts.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Tynecastle (https://talkhearts.co.uk/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: The Pub (https://talkhearts.co.uk/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Game of Thrones (/thread-1887.html)

RE: Game of Thrones - Chrambo - 08-08-2017

Brans ladder of chaos comment to Littlefinger jjay 

Hopefully he's about to go.

RE: Game of Thrones - Mr A - 08-08-2017

(08-08-2017, 08:39 AM)Chrambo Wrote: Brans ladder of chaos comment to Littlefinger jjay 

Hopefully he's about to go.

I picked up that the comment was relevant to Little Finger but I couldn't figure out why.

I take it he said it before when he was planning something devious?

RE: Game of Thrones - PHOODLE-OUt - 08-08-2017

Was a convo with Layrss(?) when he was boasting about how he creates chaos to slide up the social ladder during the confusion

RE: Game of Thrones - The Great Naisy - 08-08-2017

(08-08-2017, 09:15 AM)Sir-Stupid Wrote: Was a convo with Layrss(?) when he was boasting about how he creates chaos to slide up the social ladder during the confusion

VarysFart Smelly

http://www.refinery29.uk/2017/08/166890/chaos-is-a-ladder-littlefinger-game-of-thrones

Ah, here it is

RE: Game of Thrones - Roger H. Sterling - 08-08-2017

(08-07-2017, 11:15 PM)Walter Snowchak Wrote: Yeah I don't think so; the wife seems to think he is but it's just too weak an ending for such an important character. He surely has a big role to play...

Surely not deed. Thought it at first too but didn't make much sense. Why would they bother with the last minute save from Bronn? He'd be better going out in a ball of dragon fire. He needs to be alive to tell Cersei who killed Joffrey, and of course to strangle Cersei to death.

Yeah Jamie Heart isn't dead, he'll be in it for a while yet.

Really hope Sam's dad was firebombed by the dragon - nothing against his brother but wouldn't lose any sleep if he died too, leaving Sam as Lord Tarly. He's got the sword so half way there Quite Good

RE: Game of Thrones - Chrambo - 08-08-2017

(08-08-2017, 09:22 AM)Roger H. Sterling Wrote: Surely not deed. Thought it at first too but didn't make much sense. Why would they bother with the last minute save from Bronn? He'd be better going out in a ball of dragon fire. He needs to be alive to tell Cersei who killed Joffrey, and of course to strangle Cersei to death.

As someone suggested earlier, reckon he could be taken prisoner by his brother.

Game of Thrones - Herman Boyce - 08-08-2017

Bran is the Cathro of GoT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Game of Thrones - Johnny - 08-08-2017

RE: Game of Thrones - pondlife - 08-08-2017

(08-08-2017, 08:16 AM)Sir-Stupid Wrote: Jon will defo fly one and I reckon Tyrian will have a wee shot anaw

That was the image I was almost conjuring up yesterday evening; we've a little guy here(really little!); he was speeding around town on an ATV possibly bevvied with the by-law on his tail. Don't think his feet can touch the gears or the foot brake and his arms barely stretch to the handle bars/grips. Reminded me of Lester Piggot on a stallion leaving the rest of the field at Ascot in his dust. But yes, Tyrion on a dragon was the right call. Laugh

RE: Game of Thrones - PHOODLE-OUt - 08-08-2017

(08-08-2017, 12:02 PM)Johnny Wrote:

Brilliant  Monty Chuckle

RE: Game of Thrones - pondlife - 08-08-2017

Jamie dead? lol. Why would they end it that titillating way otherwise. The producers aren't exactly adverse to giving it to us warts and all.

RE: Game of Thrones - Cheeky Gnando’s - 08-08-2017

(08-08-2017, 08:28 AM)Snake Plissken Wrote: I found the wee sparring session between Brienne and Arya a bit silly, are we really supposed to believe her wee toy sword can parry a two-handed sword wielded by someone twice her weight who we've seen go toe-to-toe with the likes of Jaime and the Hound?

Nah, Brienne obviously wasn't trying as it was just a sparring session. Also, it's been established earlier in the series that the great traditional fighters have problems with the agile and unorthodox Braavos style - Syria leathered Meryn Trant and all his men with a wooden sword, Oberyn killed the Mountain before he got cocky. I thought it was a little OTT - she shouldn't really be THAT good - but still fairly in keeping with what we know already.

RE: Game of Thrones - Shanklands Fivehead - 08-09-2017

[Image: 894429049547874304-png__700.jpg]

Warnock

RE: Game of Thrones - PHOODLE-OUt - 08-09-2017

Monty Chuckle

RE: Game of Thrones - The Great Naisy - 08-09-2017

Warnock

RE: Game of Thrones - Walter Sobchak - 08-09-2017

Zlat

RE: Game of Thrones - Morph - 08-09-2017

RE: Game of Thrones - dokratrow - 08-09-2017

Saw a video of the battle intercut with Jaime talking about the Mad King trying to burn down King's Landing Quite Good