This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Player Performances V Hamilton
Started by Hung S.J.

1 posts in this topic
Hung S.J.
Elite

Threads: 970

09-01-2019, 06:05 PM -
Very differing spectrum of takes on the performances of our players from Hearts fans. Some examples below.

I thought Irving was quality first half, a bit quieter second half and was taken off early - overall very good. Some folk on kb saying he had an average/poor game.

I thought Mulraney was great first half, not as good second half, folk agreeing but some folk saying he was rank.

Sean Clare, I thought he was OK - but I still see him as the problem. Doesn't like taking the ball on the half turn and doesn't nail folk, so he's not really useful as a player. Took his goal well though. There are some folk hailing him as brilliant, while Neil McCann was abolutely slaughtering him on the radio yesterday.

Berra. Few folk saying he does the defending well even though he's lost his pace, while I see him as a liability now.

White was good first half but no fitness 2nd half. The goal was almost completely his fault, imo but others are blaming Berra as the main culprit.

Whelan - For me he's just another boring player, but others are hailing his experience and giving Irving and Clare the freedom to play. I don't see it, tbh. If you play that position you should be taking the ball off Berra and starting attacks. more Perry Kitchen than Pirlo tbh. I'm sure was good when he wasn't 40 y r old mind.

Meshuno - Good first 10 minutes but then anonymous. I think he'll be good though. Unlike Clare he wants the ball on the half turn and we need players like this.

Washington - i thought he was OK yesterday but frustrated with his missed opporunities. I don't blame him too much not getting onto crosses because we are putting in decent balls but he is the only guy in the box, surrounded by four defenders. Some folk are slaughtering him as the new Uche. I think he's a goal virgin but in the Stephen Elliot mould, not the Uche version.

Hickey and Halkett were good, Henderson was suprisingly bright but injured early doors. Brandon was fine again.
This post was last modified: 09-01-2019, 06:10 PM by Hung S.J..

Messages In This Thread
Player Performances V Hamilton - by Hung S.J. - 09-01-2019, 06:05 PM
RE: Player Performances V Hamilton - by pondlife - 09-01-2019, 06:26 PM