This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

How long before Levein puts Meshino back in his box?
Started by Makween

3 posts in this topic
Makween
1-1 :jos:

Threads: 48

08-31-2019, 07:22 AM -
A lot of hype around Meshino just now. How and when do we think Levein will remind him who's boss?

I reckon he'll get fifteen minutes off the bench for his debut while we're already 2-1 down and do nothing noticeably good or bad, after which Levein will say something in his post match press conference about 'less time making videos on social media and more on the training ground toughening up'.
(08-21-2017, 01:25 PM)i8hibsh Wrote: I AM A LONER BY CHOICE
I AM SINGLE BY CHOICE
I HAVE NO KIDS BY CHOICE

Neaven MacLean
Jesus Christ looks like me

Threads: 0

08-31-2019, 08:28 AM -
"While his level of English is comparable to Christophe Berra's, he came from a completely different culture, a completely different country. We're looking for someone who can integrate a wee bit more, someone who knows a bit more of what we're all about here."
Arthur Morphan
Elite

Threads: 107

08-31-2019, 08:50 AM -
I don’t think he will with this one.

Hes our commercial golden boy so think the chances are he’ll be persisted with even if he’s not that good.
[Image: 0sWSq7P.gif]
Felix
Ban Incoming

Threads: 6

08-31-2019, 09:02 AM -
The longer he plays the more Japanese viewers buy Hearts kits.